Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprisingly fast

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for my family. I haven't heard how my grandfather is doing yet, but I expect to any time.

My mom is spending a week with my sister who just had a baby. This means that my siblings who are still at home (and live just around the corner) are spending time at my house a lot. It's strange to entertain teenagers instead of toddlers.

My computer has been fixed. Dell Tech Support actually sent a guy to my house with the parts and he fixed it in a few minutes at my computer table. I had been anticipating sending things places and being without the thing for days and days, but no. A day and half later, it's up and running with no problems. Yay for warranties.

I have a post for tomorrow that I have been thinking about for a while, but I probably won't be around the internets much still. Have a great weekend, friends, and thanks again for all your love and support.

No comments: