Monday, July 16, 2012

Developments

Well, the writing is happening sporadically. I'm devoting as much energy as I can to it and to helping hubby with his writing projects. Thus, blogging isn't happening.

In other news, I'm sort of on bedrest. Not completely, as I can get up and do things when I need to, but I've spent the last several days doing pretty much nothing. I'm catching up on my TBR pile and spending lots of time cuddling with the kiddos on the couch. And trying not to worry about stuff. Only 6 more weeks until the newest Hamblin enters the world. It's going by super fast. I just have to keep from going insane before she gets here.

3 comments:

Kelly Bryson said...

Hey Kayeleen- take care of yourself and that baby! Sorry you're on bedrest...how big is your TBR list? Do you have enough for 6 more weeks? I really enjoyed "Hold Me Closer Necromancer" and "Scorpio Races."

Stephanie McGee said...

I totally agree. Take care of yourself and really don't worry about the writing stuff until real life is settled in.

Kristin Rae said...

Well it sounds like you're making the most out of your time on bed rest, but I can't imagine how frustrating that is. The good thing about being a reader/writer is that it's not often we are truly ever "bored" because our brains are always making up stories or we're reading someone else's. :)

And the newest Hamblin will be here before you know it! Congrats! :)