Monday, December 17, 2012

Spreading the Good Cheer

I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and celebrate with my friend, Kristi Chestnut!

She's one of the first blogging friends I made three years ago. (I can't believe it's been that long.) She's been through a lot on her writing journey, but she announced this month that she has signed with an agent and she's a really great one, Bree Odgen at D4E0 Literary Agency. I'm so excited for her.

She's having a contest to celebrate, so check it out. Go and say congrats on her blog.



Congrats, Kristi! You rock the world!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awwww, thanks so much Kayeleen!!!

Has it really been three years already? Crazy how quickly the time flies, isn't it?

So thankful I met you in my early blogging days, back when I was a better poster than I am now!

Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)