Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Announcing the 3rd Annual LDS Writer Blogfest

I've never been shy of mentioning that I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or LDS Church (sometimes called the Mormons.) For the past several years, Krista at motherwrite.blogspot.com has been hosting the LDS Writer Blogfest, in which LDS writers from around the country blogged about our beliefs and linked to everybody else’s posts. Since Krista recently had a baby, she asked me to organize it this year.

We're planning to hold this year’s blogfest on the second Tuesday in April, April 10. If you’re interested in participating, you can leave a comment here or email me with the name of the blog you'll be posting to. (Email address is in the sidebar.) I'll get in touch with you about the particulars and as we get closer to the date, I’ll send you a complete list of all the other bloggers so you can include that list somewhere in your post.

And if you know of any other LDS writer-bloggers who might be interested in participating, feel free to send them my way. We'd love to have anyone who is interested be able to join in.


You can also pick up the blog button from the side bar to spread the word.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to! Brittany at www.mylifeherdingcats.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This sounds amazing :) www.vegaprep.blogspot.com Thanks for doing this Kayeleen!!

Charity Bradford said...

Are we doing conference talks again this year or any topic we want?

I think you've already got me on the list, but just in case: charitywrites.blogspot.com

Ryan said...

I'd like to participate.
Are we a little delayed? I can't seem to find anyone's post (except for Krista's dated April 18th.)
Are there no links because she's the only one who did it?

Here's the link where I'll be posting mine.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2896126.Ryan_Hancock/blog