Friday, March 30, 2012

A few things of note

1. If you are planning on participating in the LDS Writer Blogfest, please grab the button from the sidebar. It originally had the wrong source code, but that's been fixed. It's not too late to join in the fun. Spread the word!

2. We've had houseguests all week. The kids have loved having friends to play with. It reminds me of simpler times when there weren't netflix and Wii's and internets. Also, the weather has been amazingly warm, so there has been lots of outside playing time, which makes for quiet inside and peaceful mommy.

3. Morning sickness just doesn't know when to quit. I mean, seriously. I have been taking nausea drugs to make things better, so I thought it was going away. After all, I'm almost halfway through this whole pregnancy thing now. Foolishly, I stopped taking the drugs. Looks like a few more weeks of morning sickness and accompanying drugs are on the horizon for me.

4. Have you visited thegregwriter.blogspot.com? I still think he's the better writer. And it's worth stopping in. He's got great insights into the world and writing and stuff.

That's it for me. How are you?

2 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm very well thank you. Trying frantically to catch up with my blog reading before the A to Z challenge starts on Sunday :-)

Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick. If I trot out the 'it'll all be worth it' line, will you throw something at me? ;-)

Unknown said...

Hang in there K. I'm due in a couple of weeks and mine's been a breeze so I'm ever grateful. I'm moving house this weekend before baby makes her entrance so busy busy busy. I haven't even had time to post and today the first A-z post is due. Cheers.