Monday, April 29, 2013

Announcement: LDS Writer Blogfest coming soon!

blog button photo old-journals-844687-print.jpg Well, it's that time of year. (Actually, a little late, but better late than never.) For the past three years, Krista van Dolzer and I have hosted the LDS Writer Blogfest. It's a great time where LDS writers can connect and share the things they have in common. This year, things have been a little busier for Krista, as she just announced a book deal and has been involved in the Writer's Voice and several other contests on her blog. In talking about it, we decided to push it back a month and let anyone doing the A to Z challenge or participating in the various blogs contests and conferences finish up April.

So, here it is! The blogfest will be on May 20. That's 3 weeks away. Sign up on the linky below or email me at kayejazz(at)gmail(dot)com with an indicator that you want to participate. You can talk about how being LDs effects your writing, what you believe as a Mormon, or anything else you can think of. We'll send out reminders if you leave an email in the comments. And if you want to spread the word, grab the button! (*I'm trying to get the blog button working. I can send you the html code if you want it before I get the grab box working.)

9 comments:

Cami Checketts said...

Thanks for planning this! I'm excited!

Charity Bradford said...

I was wondering what happened, but I'm glad it got pushed back a bit because I did do the A to Z this year.

Angie said...

Thanks for inviting me to participate!

Rebecca Belliston said...

I really enjoyed this last year. I'm excited to participate again!

Ranee` said...

Sound so fun!

Lo said...

I'm glad we're doing this again. Thanks!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Sounds fun! I'm glad you're doing it again.

Jessie Oliveros said...

Um, I think I may have linkied twice... But yay for blogfests.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late, but my post is up! Thank you for organizing this!