Wednesday, October 19, 2011

For a friend

There's nothing new from me today. All of the family has a horrible (and I mean horrible) cold. My brain is kind of absent because of it.

But, there is news in the blogosphere. One of my first blogging friends, Shannon O'Donnell, announced the best news today. She's got an agent! I love it when my friends succeed. Congrats, Shannon, and best of luck getting your book out there!

Go and congratulate her at http://shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com/2011/10/announcement.html

6 comments:

Lola Sharp said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry you and your family are sick. It's that time of year, I guess. I hope y'all feel better very soon.

And, YES, I'm very VERY excited for Shannon. She's a sweetheart. (also, thank you for taking time out, even though y'all are sick, to write a post to spread the joy and support other writers. :) *hugs*)

Also, I'm new here. *waves* Nice to meet you. :)

Feel better,
Lola

Cynthia DiFilippo Elomaa said...

Wishing you chicken soup and a comfy blanket! Feel better!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

So that cold never went away, huh? Hopefully, this means you're nearing the end.

And thanks for sharing Shannon's great news!

Myrna Foster said...

Ugh. I hope you all feel better soon. Thanks for sharing the news about Shannon!

Krispy said...

That's great news about Shannon!

Hope you feel better soon!

Marybk said...

Congrats to Shannon!!!

I hope you and your family gets better very, very soon. Drink hot tea with honey and stay under a huge, fluffy comforter.