Friday, October 28, 2011

It's here! Okay, almost!

This week,I've outlined (but only a roughly.) I've talked the story over with several trusted people. I've put together a play list. I've warned the family that things will probably be falling apart for the next month. I think I might be ready for the mad frenzy that will be NaNoWriMo.

I don't know how I'll get everything done. There will still be the family, the job, the house. And I'm adding in close to 2000 words a day? I just don't know if I will make it, but I'm sure gong to try!

How about you, friends? Are you doing NaNo? What have you done to get ready? And as a bonus question for me, what songs take you back to high school or the emotions you felt back then?

3 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm doing it for the first time. As for plans? Umm, I sort of have a plot :-)

As for high school music. I'm old, it's the eighties all the way :-)

Jennifer McFadden said...

I'm a bit overwhelmed with NaNo but will do my best with my rough outline.

As for the high school music, I'm also an eighties chick: Bon Jovi, Poison, etc.

Deana said...

I'm doing NanoEditMo:) I've got a load to edit and I want it pretty by the end of the month. Good luck with your writing. I'm sure it will go off without a hitch:)