Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wrap-Up Wednesday

Time to be accountable.

Last week's goal: find a regular schedule.

Progress: Not so good. I have a month old baby and she rules the roost. Unfortunately, she has had a cold and some kind of stomach upset thing, so she's been upset for more hours than I care to count. Bedtime didn't happen until after midnight most nights and that means sleeping in a little in the mornings. (Ok. It was nearly 10 some of the days during the last week.) I think we'll keep working on this one.

New goals: continue to work on a regular schedule.

2. Have a rough outline for the current wip. (I tried to write this story during National Novel Writing Month in November, but only got 2000 words in before I quit. Just wasn't going any where good.) Hopefully, having a more solid outline will help with my writing.

Well, my friends, how are you doing on your goals? Are things going well? Do you need to do a little more?

5 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

Sorry baby isn't feeling well!

My writing goal for this year was to write 1000 words a week... so far, zero. :(

Stina said...

My goal was to start querying. Um, too bad I'm too busy editing my new wip that I don't have time to do the research and send out the queries. Okay, I'm just stalking. Maybe next week. ;)

Lydia Kang said...

My goals are slow going! Wednesday is usually a hard day to get any writing done!

Myrna Foster said...

Congrats on having your baby! I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. It sounds like she has what I'm just getting over, poor gal.

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on your new little one! I admire your efforts to get a routine going. My goals are going well so far this year! :)