Monday, April 11, 2011

Four Things

Just for fun, here you go!

4 shows I watch:
1. Chuck
2. Nick Jr, one of several shows on Netflicks (With the boys)
3. Stargate: Universe
4. Naruto Shippuden

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My hubby
2. My kids
3. My writing
4. Church

4 phrases I use a lot:
1. Holy Hannah!
2. Hey, boys, what are you doing?
3. I hate everything! (Mostly a sarcastic statement)
4. I love you.

4 things I've learned from the past:
1. I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to.
2. Happiness is part of the process, not the destination.
3. Setting priorities and goals is really important.
4. Surround yourself with positive people and things.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Church
2. Slept in
3. Cleaned up a sick little boy
4. Watched Top Gear

4 places I'd love to visit:
1. New York City
2. Kansas City, with the family
3. Disneyland
4. China or Taiwan

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My little boy's 4th birthday
2. Warmer weather (please!!!)
3. Another round of revisions (What?)
4. My 5th wedding anniversary

4 things I love about spring:
1. All the green colors
2. Spending more time outside
3. Rain storms with no umbrella
4. The end of cold/flu season

And there you have it, friends. Just a little fun for your morning. Make sure you come back tomorrow for the LDS Writers Blogfest! See you then.

No comments: