Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching up

Yesterday was my anniversary. Hubby and I have been married 5 years now. We've had a college graduation, three kids, bought a house, started a business, managed apartments, and tons of other things. We've had firsts and lasts and in-betweens. It's been a good, hard 5 years. I'm looking forward to many more.

We're on the road again today. It's summer. We have to take advantage of the time. I'm writing and working and mothering and wifing. It's busy. I promise to have something more exciting to say next week. My thoughts have been long. And deep. Or at least deep for me.

Also, being on the road, I don't have a winner from the blogfest last week. Maybe tomorrow when I am home again. Have a great weekend, friends.

8 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D :D Be safe driving. :)

Karen Jones Gowen said...

You have done a lot in five years!! Congrats!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jennifer Prescott said...

Happy anniversary! It took me 13 years to have the three kids--you are clearly a more efficient type than I am!

Abhishek said...

Happy to know!! Wishing many more anniversaries and happy moments for you!!!


Mothering Wifing Writing .. so on!! YOu seem to be enjoying them all!! cool!!

Another Author

Linny said...

Happy anniversary from me as well. You've done a lot in 5 years. :-)

Linny

Natascha said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amie Kaufman said...

Happy anniversary! May the next five years be just as full of wonderful things!