Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Close, But No Cigar

Well, it's been a crazy and hectic month. With lots of family, friends, celebrating, working, playing, writing.

For any one who is interested, I didn't finish NaNoWriMo. I did, however, write close to 20,000 new words this month. And that's amazing. And I still love the story. And I'm going to finish it. Maybe next month.

Other than that, nothing really new to report. Things are moving along. Always more to do and less available time.

How are you all doing?

3 comments:

Sierra Gardner said...

Hey, that's about 15,000 more than I wrote this last month =) Life has been crazy so the writing has taken a back seat for November but hoping to get back on the horse soon. Congrats on the progress made!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

I think NaNoWriMo is all about making progress and putting words behind you, and you definitely did that, Kayeleen. It's exhilarating to write so many new words at once, isn't it? :)

Tonja said...

I made it to 20K too.