Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Day 3

Well, friends, it's Thanksgiving week. I'll be taking off the rest of the week, but I did want to finish out my Thankful days. And it's my 200th post. What a great way to celebrate!

I'm thankful for you. The writing community at large. And all the friends I have made in this crazy journey. There are many of you. Some, I will never meet in person. Some, I have spent time with outside of the internet and hope to do so again. Some of you have gotten agents, sold books, self-published, given up, started again. And we're all in it together. What a great thing to have people who share our passion in life. We aren't alone in our journeys, even though writing is a solitary pursuit. And I'm glad that I found each of you. I'm looking forward to more great times shared with you. And I'm grateful that when times are hard for me, or for you, we're here for each other. Because we all need a little encouragement from time to time.

So, to you, and all of you, thanks. Thanks for being a part of my life. And have a very happy holiday full of feasting, family, and friends.

3 comments:

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Have a wonderful holiday, too, Kayeleen! You're right, this is an amazing community. I'm thankful for it (and you!) too.

Unknown said...

*hugs* Right back at you, Kayeleen. Enjoy the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Happy Thanksgiving!