Friday, February 26, 2010

Resolved

Today... I will not worry if my kids take away from my writing time. Writing will always be there, but my kids won't always need me.

Today... I will rejoice in the little successes. I am not always able to do everything, so when I do something, I will appreciate it.

Today... I will give things my best effort. I don't want to spend my time tomorrow fixing the things that I only half-heartedly did today.

Today... I will not feel bad about all the things I didn't get done. Instead, I will look at what I did accomplish and feel satisfied.

Today... I will improve myself. I am not as good as I will be tomorrow, but I am better than I was yesterday.

Today... I will spread happiness and lift others. When I need a pick me up, someone is there for me. I can be that person for someone else today.

1 comment:

Elana Johnson said...

What a very timely post for me. Thank you! I need to live today as well. :)